Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Toy Part II

The other day I posted regarding the purchase of a male sex toy that looks like a Flashlight. I had explained what it was to a few female friends but one was really interested in it. As the previous posting said, she wanted to see and feel it. If you get a chance to see these toys, you will notice that the one end has a large outside diameter but narrows down to fit into the flashlight casing.
I told her that I would let bring it so she could feel it. It happened that one night everyone was meeting for drinks. I said I would bring it so she could feel it but I didn’t want to carry it into the restaurant. I decided that I would put it in a box and place in her car in the parking lot. She had arranged to leave the door open and I placed in on the passenger seat in a plain brown box. I sound like those sex-toy sites that “discretely deliver your package in plain brown packaging.” I locked the car and went in to join our group for drinks. Below is an email response I received from her regarding the toy.

“It was nice that you left the toy in my car. The rest of the evening I was looking forward to returning home. I walked to my car and found the package with the toy sitting on the passenger seat. As I drove home I was wondering if this toy would be any fun at all. It was after all intended for a MAN. As I arrived home I noticed my roommates car in the driveway, would she hamper my ability to try out this new toy, to see what this was all about? I was lucky; she was getting in the shower and would be leaving soon. I told her that I was going to bed and asked not to be bothered. I went to my room and locked the door.
I opened the package to find the toy. It looked different than the pictures I had seen of it. The outer cover was missing and a hard hollow tube was inserted through the center.. WOW, this is going to be interesting. I pulled back the bedding, arranged the pillows for comfort, removed my clothes and was ready to give it a try. I put a small amount of lube on myself and started sliding the toy along my skin. This was better than I had expected. It was so soft, yet hard at the same time, right away I was amazed. I knew then that I was going to enjoy this toy. As I was moving and sliding the toy around my @#$% it was also teasing the opening of my ^@$*&@ so I spend a little time rolling the small end of the toy around the opening of my ^@$*&@. This was so pleasurable I had to try more. I had assumed it was too large to insert, but was again surprised that this soft yet hard, slippery toy would slide inside. This added immensely to the pleasure that I was finding with this man-toy. Just the fact that this toy was not intended for use in this way, but was so pleasing, added even more excitement to the moment. I alternated between sliding this soft/hard slippery toy on my outside most sensitive parts and letting it slide inside for added fun. It didn’t take long for the pleasure and excitement to take me all the way…. Just writing this is taking me back to the moment when the excitement and pleasure of the moment came to a climax.”

Based on my friend’s letter, it appears the new material is also pleasurable for women. I would have liked to see some footage of the event…

No comments:

Post a Comment