Friday, April 16, 2010

Zip Slip

The other day I met a female friend for lunch at a local restaurant. Over the past month I have been experimenting with a cock rings to see how they affect my average cock and what is too tight or too loose.


Before I left work, I installed a cock ring around my cock and balls to see how it would feel over lunch. It wasn’t a coincidence that I put in on before lunch. I wanted her to see the bulge just for the fun of it. I arrived at the restaurant and parked. I unzipped my pants to see if the ring was too tight and changing my cock a different color. All was well so I zipped up and went into the restaurant. She was already seated in a booth that had high sides behind the seats. We gave each other a hug and then I proceeded to sit across from her.

As we were talking the light above the booth was flickering off and on which as very annoying. I got up from the booth and reached up to untwist the bulb. Just as the light went out I heard her say “Oh my god…” quickly in a hushed voice. Then she said don’t move. I stayed there with my arms up in the air by the light fixture. She didn’t say anything else so I looked down at her. She was looking at my crotch area. I thought the bulge was more noticeable than I realized. I put one hand down to cover the bulge and then realized my zipper was open. I had worn standard boxers that have an open fly. With the cock ring on, it made my penis stiffer and it worked its way through the opening and the zipper was just open. My cock wasn’t fully exposed and was half hidden by one half of the zipper. It wasn’t noticeable when I walked up because I had a long shirt on. But, when I lifted up both arms it also pulled up my shirt which exposed my zipper area.

I was in shock and didn’t move at that point. My penis was just above the table height and in direct eyesight of her. She commented that she wanted to see it and not to cover it up. I put my arms down but that lowered my shirt. She continued to comment that she wanted to see it and why did I cover it. I reached back up but that just looks weird since the light is already out. I had to look around to see if anyone else could see this but the high backing on the booth shield me and since I was facing the booth, no one from behind could see.

I lowered my arms again out of embarrassment. I was still unsure what she was doing or if anyone noticed our actions. Rather than keep my arms up, I put my hands in my pockets. This allowed me to stand normally but keep the front of my shirt up. I was asking in a whisper if I could sit down and cover up. She said “no, just stay there so I can see”. Then she started to comment that she could see the some of the penis head and it was nice, she could see some shaft and some ball. I asked if I could sit down but she said no. I slightly moved away but she said not to move. She reached up and grabbed the head of my penis in an inconspicuous way. She pulled it slight which caused it to be fully exposed and nothing covering it. Full penis head and shaft was showing with some ball exposed. Luckily I had the cock ring on or my penis would have retreaced out of fear.

As I was looking around I twisted my hips slightly. This caused my cock to swing slightly and that got her excited. With my hands in my pocket I tried to shift my pants over and cover my cock. This only added additional cock movement to her delight. At this point I wasn’t going to fight it. I pulled one hand out and slightly shook my cock around then put my hand back into the pocket. She reached up and very lightly stroked the head. It was very lightly and created a great feeling that generated some handness to my penis. I stood there for awhile while she took a feel. She let go and was just looking at the semi-hard penis. I squeezed my muscles and it caused some pre-cum to come out. It was hanging there and she noticed. She didn’t say anything but reached for a napkin. She then said “you have some drip there…” and reached with to give it a wipe.

After this action she asked if I was wearing a cock ring. I confessed that I was. She said it works very for showing off the penis. I quickly put my penis back under cover but didn’t zip to avoid bringing attention to us. I lowered my shirt and sat down. From there I could feel the blood leaving my face and the embarrassment was over….at least the show was over. I still had to eat lunch with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment