Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In the doorway

Last month I took a road trip with friends to the desert for some dirt bike riding. Our group consisted of men and women ranging from 35-55. During this trip we stayed in some hotels that would not come close to making the AAA listing. They were not dirty but didn’t not have all the amenities that most people are use to. We split up our group into three room, 3, 3 and 2 per room. I shared a room having two beds with an attractive woman several years older than I and her male companion.
One morning she asked me if I noticed the peep hole in the bathroom door. I had not and asked where it was. It was a small notch cut in the side of the door just below the handle. It wasn’t “meant” to be a peep hole but the room simply had older components. The door had been repaired before and the notch was just bad construction. We both laughed and made some jokes about being able to see in the bathroom. I believe that she had not peeped but I felt that she would be interested in seeing what I look like.
One day after riding everyone cleaned up and was sitting on the patio around the corner from the building. It was about 30 yards (meters) away from the front door. I was last to shower and was hurrying to finish and hang out with the group. As I exited the shower with only a pair of shorts, I walked to the front door to see if everyone was still there. I noticed my female roommate on the cell phone standing away from the group but in eye site of the front door. She wasn’t expecting anything but had walked away from the group to speak on the cell phone.

I decided that I would make myself available for her viewing and play it off as if it was an accident. I slowly backed out of sight and pulled my shorts off. I was completely nude while shaking my cock to make it appear bigger. I peaked my head back into the doorway and could see her walking around still on the cell. I walked out into the open door way and acted as if I didn’t notice her. I didn’t face her but had my back toward her. As I picked stuff from my bag, I stood up and turned toward the open door. I was in plain view and know she had definitely seen me. My heart was pumping from extreme nervousness about what her reaction might be. From there I quickly slipped out of sight and picked up my shorts where I had left them.

As I stood up and put one leg in my shorts she appeared at the doorway, still on the phone. I was shocked and scared because I didn’t know what was coming. She stood in the doorway and was looking me over while I nervously held my shorts. She was just looking while talking on the phone. I decided to follow through with my initial attempt and let go of my shorts. They fell to the floor and she had a full view of my naked body and cock. I reached for my cock and shook it a little to keep it a bit swollen. Her eyes got bigger as I did that but didn’t express any changes in voice during her conversation. I stood there for about 2 minutes for her to see. Those two minutes seemed like an hour. I shook my cock a few times during that experience and she expressed joy with her eyes widening one time and mouthing the word “wow” another time She didn’t express any embarrassment or shyness and appeared to enjoy the view. I was the one who became more nervous and put my shorts back on.

As I write this I wish I would have stayed nude for her much longer. She was very cool and mature about it and I would have become more comfortable. I look back on this experience and understand my feelings as anxiety and excitement. I want to do this again and would like her to be my experiment. It was her coolness that makes me at ease. I think I would have let her touch my body and cock if she wanted to…

No comments:

Post a Comment