Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Laundry CFNM

1990 I was in Junior College extending my high school partying like most JC students. I met this gorgeous girl in science class who had dark almond shaped eyes, long black hair and olive colored skin. Unfortunately she was living with her boyfriend. I became her school friend and we would meet at school and hang out. We kissed once but nothing more. I was content being her "boyfriend-in-the-bullpen"….just waiting for that day for things go bad with her real boyfriend and then she’ll call me.


It took 3 years for her to make that call…!!!

She called me on a Thursday while I was watching ER. She wanted to see me and talk so she invited me over to her house. I arrived and she was getting a laundry basket ready to do laundry. The washer was in the detached garage so we had to walk across her backyard to get there. The garage is in the far back of the yard so there is room for the driveway on the side of the house. While I was carrying a laundry basket across the yard, her dog jumped up on my legs and smeared mud on the lower legs. We put her clothes in the laundry and I joked about the mud on my pants and asked if I could put my pants in the washer. Now remember, I haven’t seen this girl in a few years but we always joked and flirted with each other.

She smiled and told me in a daring manner to take them off and put them in the washer, so I did. Then she told me to put my shirt in there. All I have left is socks and underwear. She smirked daringly and asked for me to put the socks in the washer. The washer is running now and we’re just goofing around. She stopped and asked if I wanted to wash my underwear. I told her that we still have to walk across the yard and I won’t have any clothes. She said “so what, it’s nighttime and there won’t be anyone that can see.” I didn’t want to seem chicken so I nervously pulled the underwear down to my feet and stepped out of them. I am always uncomfortable with my average cock so I tried to hide it. She knelt down to pick up my underwear and put them in the washer. She was smiling but never focused on my cock.

She motioned to me that we’re going inside now. This is the moment of truth for me because I have to walk out the garage and up the driveway toward the house. There is nothing to block people/cars on the street from seeing me except darkness. I stopped at the garage door out of fear. She said that there is no one around and no one can see. It appeared that she was yelling this out but that was just my nerves. I walked out and headed to the house quickly without actually running. My dick was bouncing which helped my situation. The more it bounced, the more it stretched out. When I got to the side door, she took her time to open it. Seconds seemed like minutes

I didn’t quite know how I got into this situation because I never thought I would be nude in front of her. And if I was nude, I assumed it would be a mutual nude situation. As she’s opening the door, I am using my hand to pull and swing my cock so that it appears longer. Once we got in the house she turned around and gave me a big kiss. Again, this helped me because my cock started getting swollen with sexual excitement. She reached down and started pulling on it. Once it got hard enough, she started to stroke it. While she’s doing that I’m pulling up her shirt and undoing her bra. I’ve been waiting years to feel her breast and suck her nipples. Once they were exposed I began sucking her nipples and squeezing her tits. She never let go of my cock. When I stopped sucking her tits, she bent over and sucked the head of my cock. Just the head only. I tried to push more into her mouth but she had a good hold and only sucked the head. It was very hard and I wanted to push a little more into her mouth. As I’m getting closer to cumming I tell her I’m about to cum. At that moment, she opens her mouth and sucks my entire cock into her mouth once and then pulls away. She gave me a great hand job to finish me off. I remember thinking that I’m cumming on her wood floors.

When I was finished she told me it was her turn. She talked over to her kitchen table and pulled off her pants and panties. She wanted me to eat her out. I walked over and sucked her tits again but I could feel her hands gently pushing my head down toward her pussy. I started kissing down her belly until I reached her clit. I lightly licked the clit and around the area. I took my right hand and inserted two fingers into her. I turned the two fingers upward to massage the front wall of her vagina. Then I lean in and start sucking and licking her clit all while I’m rubbing the front wall of her vagina. She was the first girl where I experienced that she came within a minute or two. She was bucking on the kitchen table having an orgasm. I took my mouth off her clit but kept fucking her with my fingers until she was completely done.

That was my last CFNM experience with her.

Years later I told her what CFNM was and I wanted to try this. I don’t think she remembers or realizes that our experience was CFNM. It started as CFNM but didn’t end at that. We’re still friends but have moved on to new relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment